The most significant changes from recent releases.
14th October 2019
- Choose fields shown on the member profile page
- The fields displayed on the default member profile page now include
those visible from the member directory for the signed in administrator.
See Member Directories.
- New administrator checkout actions
- When an administrator completes a renewal or application on behalf of a
member, the final receipt page now includes links to view the member's profile
page or join another member.
- Display of member number during administrator checkout
- The 'On behalf of' banner shown at the top of all administrator checkout
pages now includes the member's number. If a new member is joined the banner
will display their name and number on the final receipt page.
13th September 2019
Many new features have been added to our system:
- Support for the Stripe payment gateway supporting credit/debit cards, Apple and Google Pay.
- A new form editor with support for conditional and file upload fields.
- Checkout items for collecting additional fees from your member form or store page.
- Request adhoc member payments for paying online.
- Members only page.
- Multi-member checkout with a single payment.
- Improved admin support for phones and tablets.
- and much more..
Read about our new release
23rd January 2019
- Additional verification for password Sign In
- To further protect your account we are asking all administrators
to verify each browser used to access membermojo. Browsers are verified
by clicking a link sent to you when signing in with password.
Re-verification is required if the administrator email or password is changed.
This change does not affect Sign In with email or member accounts and will be
phased in over a number of weeks.
18th June 2018
- Cookie controls
All visitors to membermojo will be asked for consent.
16th April 2018
- We have added a new GDPR page to explain how
we support you in complying with the General Data Protection Regulation.
handle member data under GDPR.
- GDPR - Changes to our Terms and Conditions
- Our Terms and Conditions have been updated for GDPR.
There are new sections for
Fair Processing, Sub-Processing and Subject Access.
- GDPR - Organisation history retention
- A new Keep history for setting is available on the
This controls when records, such as payments and archived members, are
automatically removed from your database. The default is 120 months / 10 years.
- GDPR - Right to Erasure
- Under GDPR members can request their personal details are completely
removed from your database. This is now possible from the
member profile page.