Welcome to Mayford Athletic FC Online Registrations 2020/21_Update 18th March
Following our unfortunate break in the season due to Covid restrictions we intend to return to training and games start of April subject to guidance with the season likely being extended to end of May. The committee are highly aware our young players and members have missed out on so much this year so are working with age groups to ensure activities to compensate including end of season/season start celebrations and events as conditions allow.
A huge thank you to all our members for supporting us through this time, the membership fees are the primary foundation that allows the club to continue to function.
For those that paid in one instalment for the 20/21 season no action required other than a check of player details (#4 below)
>Instalment payment 3 is available on the website. For those that have paid a SECOND Instalment 2 the records will be corrected so your season membership runs through to 31st July and therefore no action.
>For those that have not yet paid instalment 2 the option is now live to select Instalments 2&3.
*Fees held for the 4th season running
*A continuation of the near all- inclusive model which is designed to a) Simplify activity b) Operate centrally and compliantly as a club c) Have everyone buy into the ethos and playing for the team and club versus a pay and play non-committal arrangement
We also feel the club and success of teams benefit directly from parents being actively involved and therefore request all our members to contribute in some way (aside from financially), as a minimum this is annually at the MAFC tournament but we require a range of differing skills all the time to manage the club and its assets effectively.
Our membership fee is near "All Inclusive" , unlike many clubs that may offer a registration and then charge separately for matches and training. We find this is a far more centralised, standard and consistent approach as we bring the charity and community ethos of the club together versus a franchise and potentially disparate model. This approach also supports our GDPR compliance and our MayfordDNA as we continue to build our values running right across the club regardless of team or age group.
Your fees include:
1. Player insurance 2.Access to at least one training per week included in the standard fees 3. All pitch and match fees 4. Clubhouse hire at a discounted rate1 5. A playing kit (which remains the property of the club) 6. A level of funding to the age group/team manager for incidentals 7. Entry to the Mayford Tournament annually 8. Access to the clubhouse for social members events.
*Other fees may need to be levied in some circumstances such as age groups/teams wishing to use paid alternative facilities for additional training, attend annual tours etc.
All parents/guardians are required to complete the online MAFC registration for renewal and new joiners please:
>For renewing members click REGISTER/RENEW and check all your details plus complete the new MANDATORY fields. It is also important to upload a new recent photo of your player (2020) and ensure ID is current. For new sibling joiners click REGISTER/RENEW from this account and select "To create a new membership that shares your email click here"
Before clicking the button 'Join Now' on the right please ensure you have the following read and ready!
1. Read our code of conduct and policies first at https://mayfordathleticfc.co.uk/policies/
2. A passport photo (.jpg or .png format – 99 pixels wide by 128 pixels high). RECENT (TAKEN IN THE LAST MONTH), CLEAR, HEAD AND SHOULDERS PASSPORT STYLE PHOTO TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION. LEAGUES DON'T ACCEPT OLD PHOTOS.
3. A photo of entire player photo page in passport (.jpg or .png or .pdf format, any size)
4. Payment will be taken by PayPal (with the option of debit/credit card on the Paypal page)
5. You will be able to register ONE player at a time and "Age Group/School Year" selected should be from September 2020
6. Mayford Athletic FC is committed to keeping your data secure, please read our (insert data prot link). When submitting your registration you will be asked to provide consent for this data to be used for club purposes (e.g. emergency contact details for managers use) and league registrations where players information is required as well as parent contact details.
**REGISTER NOW for the EARLYBIRD FEE either in one payment or 3 instalments (1st payment must be received by 30th June 2020) . After 30th June the fee annual fee will rise by £25 for both single payment and instalments. Save yourself £25 and help your managers/coaches get set up for success for the season ahead by registering early**
Here are some key points about the membership system:
Thank you for being part of our community.
Mayford Athletic Committee