Welcome to Mayford Athletic FC Online Registrations 2020/21
Whilst Covid-19 continues to take its toll across the world, impacting all our lives - socially, workwise, with school, with sport we are looking to the rainbow after the storm and planning to resume as usual for the 20/21 season. In terms of what this means for member fees and registrations, there are 2 key points to outline and we value your support for the club on these.
The trustees are pleased to announce fees remain in line for a 3rd year (Noting the current Covid Situation) and pleased to continue our "Earlybird" offer finishing on 30th June 2020.
We also feel the club and success of teams benefit directly from parents being actively involved and therefore request all our members to contribute in some way (aside from financially), as a minimum this is annually at the MAFC tournament but we require a range of differing skills all the time to manage the club and its assets effectively.
Our membership fee is near "All Inclusive" , unlike many clubs that may offer a registration and then charge separately for matches and training. We find this is a far more centralised, standard and consistent approach as we bring the charity and community ethos of the club together versus a franchise and potentially disparate model. This approach also supports our GDPR compliance and our MayfordDNA as we continue to build our values running right across the club regardless of team or age group.
Your fees include:
1. Player insurance 2.Access to at least one training per week included in the standard fees 3. All pitch and match fees 4. Clubhouse hire at a discounted rate1 5. A playing kit (which remains the property of the club) 6. A level of funding to the age group/team manager for incidentals 7. Entry to the Mayford Tournament annually 8. Access to the clubhouse for social members events.
*Other fees may need to be levied in some circumstances such as age groups/teams wishing to use paid alternative facilities for additional training, attend annual tours etc.
All parents/guardians are required to complete the online MAFC registration for renewal and new joiners please:
>For renewing members click REGISTER/RENEW and check all your details plus complete the new MANDATORY fields. It is also important to upload a new recent photo of your player (2020) and ensure ID is current. For new sibling joiners click REGISTER/RENEW from this account and select "To create a new membership that shares your email click here"
Before clicking the button 'Join Now' on the right please ensure you have the following read and ready!
1. Read our code of conduct and policies first at https://mayfordathleticfc.co.uk/policies/
2. A passport photo (.jpg or .png format – 99 pixels wide by 128 pixels high). RECENT (TAKEN IN THE LAST MONTH), CLEAR, HEAD AND SHOULDERS PASSPORT STYLE PHOTO TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION. LEAGUES DON'T ACCEPT OLD PHOTOS.
3. A photo of entire player photo page in passport (.jpg or .png or .pdf format, any size)
4. Payment will be taken by PayPal (with the option of debit/credit card on the Paypal page)
5. You will be able to register ONE player at a time and "Age Group/School Year" selected should be from September 2020
6. Mayford Athletic FC is committed to keeping your data secure, please read our (insert data prot link). When submitting your registration you will be asked to provide consent for this data to be used for club purposes (e.g. emergency contact details for managers use) and league registrations where players information is required as well as parent contact details.
**REGISTER NOW for the EARLYBIRD FEE either in one payment or 3 instalments (1st payment must be received by 30th June 2020) . After 30th June the fee annual fee will rise by £25 for both single payment and instalments. Save yourself £25 and help your managers/coaches get set up for success for the season ahead by registering early**
Here are some key points about the membership system:
Thank you for being part of our community.
Mayford Athletic Committee