Westwood Park Junior Football Club - Membership 2023/24 Season
Only click on "JOIN US/RENEW" if you are renewing from last season OR you have prior confirmation from your age group coach that you have a place for 2023/24.
Important notes (Please read before completing form)
- You should complete a form for each player - make sure you select the correct membership.
- You should select the membership based on the league age that your child will be playing in. For example if your child is U10 but playing in the U11 league, you must select the U11 membership.
- Payment will be via bank transfer only. Selecting "Checkout" will display the bank details that you should make payment to and selecting "Bank Transfer" will then complete the renewal process.
- The actual payment via Bank Transfer is a follow up process that you need to do via your internet banking once this renewal process is completed.
- If completed correctly, you will receive a renewal or joining confirmation email which will include the bank details you need to make payment to.
- Bank Transfer should ideally be one per player. The bank transfer "reference" should be the player's "Initial + Surname + Age Group " (e.g. J.Smith-U14)
- You will not receive immediate confirmation of payment. Checking our bank account is a manual process so will receive payment confirmation whenever these checks are done (approx. weekly).
- If you are new to the club and have more than 1 child to sign up using the same contact email address, it will ask you to sign in before you can add further ones. You can create a new membership once signed in.
- You must have prior consent from the age group coach to join the club. Payment is no guarantee of a place.
- Any queries - see below for contact info.
Important notes for all parents
The FA have created a course for parents to help raise awareness of Safeguarding. Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility and if we all do our bit, it ensures children remain within a safe environment.
The NSPCC defines safeguarding as, "the action that is taken to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm."
The FA Course for parents is free and can be accessed using this link