Wellington Cricket Club: Membership Homepage
Covid-19: We need your support more than ever!
Whilst the club is aware of the financial impact that the pandemic may well be having on our members' finances, we continue to need membership renewals and encourage new members to help us weather the storm. We are offering all members complete peace of mind for the 2020 season.
- The Management Committee will decide upon a Revised Subscription Rate in each membership category once we know how much cricket will be played this year.
- Members will have the option to claim a refund of the difference between the Revised Subscription Rate and the Normal Rate at that point.
- Of course, some members may prefer to reject such a refund in this scenario, as many have already indicated they would be prepared to do, in order to limit the impact on the club’s finances of the coronavirus crisis. This would of course be gratefully received and recognised by the club.
- In the worst case scenario – that there is no cricket at all this season – members will be offered a choice of a full refund, donating their subscription to the club, or extending their membership for another twelve months at no extra charge (this will cover them for the 2021 season up to 31 March 2022).
- Members will be entitled to a full refund of their membership fee at any time, for whatever reason, up until the resumption of any cricket. Should they do this, they must pay the Revised Subscription Rate in order to play, train or enjoy the benefits of social membership after play resumes, or rejoin in 2021.
How to Join Us/Renew
Please help the club save time and money by enroling or renewing your membership online.
Here's what you need to do:
- Click 'Join Us / Renew'. If you were a member last season, click 'Sign In' and follow the instructions. There is no need for a password. If you are a new member, complete the form from scratch.
- Choose the relevant membership type from the list.
- Complete the form making sure that all the data, especially your contact or emergency contact details, are accurate.
- You will then be presented with some options on how to purchase your membership:
- Pay Online Via Stripe - all major credit or debit cards will be accepted and you will not be diverted away from our site
- Pay Offline - by cheque, standing order or bank transfer. If you wish to pay offline, please choose how you will pay, then contact the General Secretary. Your membership will not be activated until the Secretary has confirmed receipt of payment.
Purchasing Multiple Memberships
- Memberships must be processed individually. However you can pay for more than one member from a single account, eg. a parent and child, multiple children or a husband and wife.
- Simply purchase the first membership, then click "Your Membership" on the top of the webpage and choose "Additional Membership" from the menu displayed
If you have any difficulties or questions about the system, please contact email@example.com