Wellington Cricket Club: Membership Homepage
Covid-19: We need your support more than ever!
Please note that the Male Player and Male Player (Reduced Rate) memberships now reflect discounts applied for the 2020 season. Anyone who paid at the full rate earlier in the season will be contacted by the Club Secretary.
How to Join Us/Renew
Please help the club save time and money by enroling or renewing your membership online.
Here's what you need to do:
- Click 'Join Us / Renew'. If you were a member last season, click 'Sign In' and follow the instructions. There is no need for a password. If you are a new member, complete the form from scratch.
- Choose the relevant membership type from the list.
- Complete the form making sure that all the data, especially your contact or emergency contact details, are accurate.
- You will then be presented with some options on how to purchase your membership:
- Pay Online Via Stripe - all major credit or debit cards will be accepted and you will not be diverted away from our site
- Pay Offline - by cheque, standing order or bank transfer. If you wish to pay offline, please choose how you will pay, then contact the General Secretary. Your membership will not be activated until the Secretary has confirmed receipt of payment.
Purchasing Multiple Memberships
- Memberships must be processed individually. However you can pay for more than one member from a single account, eg. a parent and child, multiple children or a husband and wife.
- Simply purchase the first membership, then click "Your Membership" on the top of the webpage and choose "Additional Membership" from the menu displayed
If you have any difficulties or questions about the system, please contact email@example.com