Wellington Cricket Club: Membership Homepage
Welcome to the new membership management hub for Wellington Cricket Club. This system will help the club save time and money and will make it much quicker and easier for members to enrol without the need for a series of forms.
Here's what you need to do:
- Click 'Join Us'. Everyone will need to join this system afresh this year, even if they were Wellington Cricket Club members last year. Ignore any instructions asking you to 'Renew'.
- Please choose the relevant membership type from the list. These membership rates were agreed at the AGM on 29 January 2019.
- Fill in the form making sure that all the data, especially your contact or emergency contact details, are accurate.
- You will then be presented with some options on how to purchase your membership:
- Pay Online Via PayPal. NB. - you do not need to have a PayPal account to do this: simply chose to check-out as a guest and you'll be able to use any credit or debit card.
- Pay Offline - by cash, cheque, bank transfer, standing order, or using the card terminal in the bar. If you wish to pay offline, please choose how you will pay and then contact the Secretary. Your membership will not be activated until the Secretary has confirmed receipt of payment.
Purchasing Multiple Memberships
On this system, all memberships must be processed individually. However you can pay for more than one membership from a single account, eg. a parent and child, multiple children or a husband and wife. To do this, simply purchase the first membership, then click "Your Membership" on the top of the webpage and choose "Additional Membership" from the menu displayed.
The WCC Multi-Child Discount
The club still offers a discount for families who enrol more than one U18 at a rate of £5 per child. This discount will be issued as an automatic rebate via PayPal once all the transactions have been processed.
If you have any questions about the system, please contact email@example.com