Membership of St Albans Athletic Club runs from April to March.
For existing 2020/21 season members to renew for 2021/22 season and/or to update address and contact information, please click the 'Sign In' button in the top right of this screen
If you are joining for the first time (or restarting an expired membership, ie pre 2020-21) click the 'Join Us/Renew' button in the bottom right of this screen.
- Individual membership - £50 from 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
- Primary school children (NOTE: children must be at least 8 years old)
- Secondary school / college children aged up to 18
- Adults aged 26-59
- Reduced-rate membership - £25 from 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
- Young adults who have left school and are aged 18-25
- Students of any age in Higher Education
- Athletes aged 60 or over
- Athletes currently unemployed
- Second claim athletes - (ie athletes that already have full membership at another club)
- Family membership - £120 from 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
- Suitable for families with 3 or more athletes
If you have any questions please contact the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org