Join us by pressing on the JOIN/RENEW button (most members prefer this)
If you are renewing your membership please SIGN IN First with the email address associated with your membership.
If you have forgotten your password - you can request a link to sign in,
Alternatively download, print and send us your application by post.
Please click here SDP Membership Form 2021.pdf
Whether you apply online or by post you can pay by BACS, cheque or postal order
Online applications can also use PayPal to pay by card, although please be aware PayPal charge for their service while the other options are free enabling us to make your money go further.
‘Terms and Conditions of Membership’
The Social Democratic Party reserves the right to reject donations and to not accept applications for membership.
- All applications for membership of the SDP are conditional on a successful review process by the Party, its National Coordinating Committee and where applicable, the relevant Regional Party prior to final approval. This process will be completed within 28 days of joining.
- The vast majority of membership applications are successful. Therefore In most instances the membership team will only contact those with rejected applications.
- Any rejected membership applications will be communicated in writing along with the appropriate refund of membership fees.
- Applications will not be approved in cases where the applicant is a member under suspension or is a former member currently expelled from the Party.
- Applications will not be approved in cases where the applicant has been a member of a proscribed organisation. The SDP’s current proscription list is: the British National Party, the National Front, the UK First party, the English Defence League, the British Freedom Party, British People’s Party, the Britain First Party, National Action, Scottish Dawn, Patriotic Alternative and Generation Identity.
- Members must be subjects/residents of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or citizens of Republic of Ireland or other persons legally resident in The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- UK citizens living abroad are eligible to be members however they are required to provide proof of UK nationality as part of their application if unable to provide a UK address. If necessary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Members must agree to abide by the SDP Constitution and Rule Book. These documents can be found here.
Supporters are not full members of the SDP. Whilst they may attend meetings, Supporters do not have voting rights cannot stand for the party in elections.
Click on the SDP logo above to return to the SDP Website.
'Published and promoted by Robert Malyn on behalf of the Social Democratic Party at 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR.'