Our members provide the backbone to our community cinema, and make it possible for us to carry on our work sustainably. Show your love for Screen25 by joining our troop of loyal and dedicated members for just £15 / month (or £12 for concessions*), which gives you:
Unlimited access to screenings
10% discount on food and drink
Bring up to two guests for just £5 each
Free Screen25 tote bag packed full of goodies!
With up to 8 different movies per month in our newly expanded programme, this works out at less than £2 per film! You will also be invited to occasional members’ meetings and be the first to hear about any Screen25 news and special events.
* Concessions are defined as: Over 65s, Full-time Students, Registered Disabled and Unemployed.
We are a Community Interest Company with very little public funding. Our goal is to become completely sustainable, which we believe to be more important than ever, as funding to the arts is in increasingly limited supply. Through becoming a Member you are helping us to cover our basic costs of keeping the show on the road, including:
Paying a core team to keep up with our expanding programme of screenings and events.
Film licensing, averaging around £100 per screening.
Printing and distribution of our marketing materials, to spread the word far and wide!
1. Click on the orange button above ↑
2. Fill in the 'New Membership Application' form (existing members can renew by signing into their account at the top of the page)
3. Click through to confirm your details and 'select payment', followed by 'Pay with Direct Debit'.
4. After you submit your form you will receive a confirmation email with your membership number and a link to set up Direct Debit via GoCardless. Once we receive your first payment, we will activate your membership and notify you by email, at which point you will be able to start booking your tickets. Please allow up to 2 working days for this process to take place. If you do not receive any email notifications during this time please let us know (contact information at the top of this page).
Payment is taken on a monthly basis through direct debit, on the same day of the month as the date you join. You can set this up online in a matter of minutes (see instructions above).
You will be able to cancel your subscription at any time.
Although there are usually tickets on the door, entry for members is not guaranteed, so online booking is advised in case of sell-outs.
Members opting for a concessionary plan may be asked for proof of status.
Through purchasing a membership you agree to our terms and conditions and give consent for us to use your data in the following ways:
a) To communicate with you about your membership and news relating specifically to Screen25, through occasional direct emails and bimonthly members' newsletters;
b) To help us understand where are members are based, so that we can tailor our marketing.