▲ Roseberry Topping | Courtesy Mark Denton and NYMNPA
From here you may join us, renew your existing membership or manage your membership details by signing in (top right).
As 'Friends of the North York Moors', NYMA is a charity working to safeguard the landscapes, biodiversity and cultural heritage of the Moors and surrounding areas.
Your support as a Friend of the Moors will help to ensure that this unique landscape evolves with time but retains its special beauty.
Many of our members live and work in and around the National Park, while others live elsewhere in Britain or Europe, or in North America - we’re connected right across the world.
As a member you'll receive our quarterly magazine ‘Voice of the Moors’, with articles on wildlife, history, culture and campaigns, and occasional e-newsletters with news of events and campaigns.
Members of NYMA can also share in:
• Opportunities to influence policy in the North York Moors and keep it special
• Enjoyable and informative walks and events
• Participation in projects benefiting the North York Moors
• Links with kindred national and local organisations
• Liaison with the North York Moors National Park Authority
▲ View from Sutton Bank | Courtesy Christine Matthews | Creative Commons | Geograph.org
Please use this form if you wish to make a gift membership : NYMAGiftMembershipForm2022.pdf