Membership benefits include:
- Be the first to see ‘Quagmire’ the Trust's quarterly magazine containing updates on restoration, wildlife, people and the Trust's activities, plus items of archival interest, news from other waterways under restoration, members photographs (old and new) and the latest from the Trust's officers.
- Exclusive Monthly 'Q-Extra' News updates (to keep you updated between Quagmires!).
- Optional Postal New member joining pack.
- Priority access to Trust events.
- Opportunities to receive Work Party reports direct from the WP Organiser.
- Opportunities to receive Work Party photos from the Trust’s WP Photographers.
- Hearing, first hand, the latest goings on along the canal.
- The knowledge that your support is helping in our canal recovery mission.
- Plus an invitation to attend and participate in our Annual General Meeting.
To become a member please click the join us/renew button on the right and follow the online joining form. If you would rather use a paper form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use MemberMojo to manage our membership data and can recieve payments through debit/credit cards, paypal as well as cheque and bank tansfer.
Please don’t forget to amend any of your contact details by accessing your membership record to ensure you continue to receive our latest bulletins. You can also review your settings to opt in to work party emails, check your renewal date and use the opt-in member directory.
If you are unsure how to do this, or have any other queries please email email@example.com.