Welcome to Leeds & Bradford Triathlon Club
Leeds & Bradford Triathlon Club are renowned as one of the foremost clubs in the UK. Multiple winners of "UK Club of the year" including 2015,16,17 and are the current 2018 title holders.
We offer inclusivity for all, and have members who are taking their first steps into the sport of triathlon, as well as representatives from the Geat Brtian Age Group squad.
We offer a variety of training sessions almost every day of the week year round, these sessions are all coached by Triathlon England qualified coaches. Our members also get to take advantage of a number of other benefits from free club races, parkrun leagues, cycling weekends, social rides and events and everything inbetween.
- Possibly the biggest & best tri club in the North of England?
- Chance to meet, socialise and train with like minded local triathletes.
(Membership now over 600 with athletes of all ages, shapes, sizes & abilities.)
- Triathlon England (British Triathlon Federation) affiliated club
- CTT Affiliation (for cycle time trials)
- Club affiliation to England Athletics (plus individual affiliation if requested - EA year runs from 1st April)
- Coached training session Level 1, 2 and 3 qualified British Triathlon coaches.
- Access to Otley Sailing Club's Lake for Open Water Swimming
- Loan of club kit including turbo and wetsuits.
- Access to special offers on kit like wetsuits, swim gear, discounts in local ruinning & bike shops.
- Subsidised entry to team events
- Access to popular and lively members only facebook group
- Subsidised club kit.
- Access to discounted physiotherapy and sports massage
- Access to LBT welfare officer
- ...for only £35 a year! (£17.50 junior, £17.50 concessionary rate available, (proof may be required) on committtee's discretion).
- If joining after 1 October, membership until 1 February is only £17.50.
- Gold membership is also available, covers all sessions fees except track running sessions - £295 (£195 juniors/youths). Just ask for details.