DO YOU ENJOY SURFING & STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING AND WANT TO BE PART OF AN AMAZING CLUB.
Then look no further! Join KSSC Club !! Being a part of our surf / stand up paddle board club will open up your opportunity to turn your solo surfing and paddling into a supremely social one meeting new people. We been running the club now since 2019.
ADULT MEMBERSHIP - 18 YEARS UPWARDS = AVAILABLE
£60 Adult - Membership is an elapsed (rolling ) Yearly
- Club night is to be on every WEDNESDAY 6pm to 8 pm from April onwards (exact start date to be announced)
- No need to book in just turn up !
- The surf school will be open for these evenings regardless of weather and or sea conditions
- Members can bring their SUP or surf boards for a social paddle on Viking Bay in a supervised environment or just come down for a brew.
- On some club evenings there will be FREE demonstrations from a qualified coach on specific SUP and Surf techniques
- On bad weather evenings we will show a surf movie in the surf school, bring your own beers!
- Members can introduce a friend by bringing them down to the surf school on a club evening. We will have a guest signing in form and as a member you can hire our equipment for your guest at a reduced price
- In addition to Wednesday evenings there will be club meets on other evenings at different locations such as .. St Mildred’s Bay and the River Stour etc. dates of which will be announced a week or so in advance on the club Facebook page and on the new admin only WhatsApp group of which all members will be added to.
Just a little reminder of the other membership benefits:-
- Members Photo ID Card
- Water Skills Academy Insurance (on club activities & events)
- Qualified and Experienced Coaches always on hand
- Access to use of changing rooms, showers and lockers (when open)
- Paddle meets with other clubs
- Yearly GBSUP Race Competition -
- Litter picking events backed by surfers against sewage
- Access to Facebook group page
- Blue reef festival -
- Water gala day club event - TBC
- Quiz nights
- Fanatic Demo days
- During the winter season regular club socials to be held every month at Broadstairs Sailing Club
- Club members Christmas Party (Smiths Court Hotel)
5% off items in Kent surf school shop
10% off Salt of the Earth coffee shop
10% off Nâmaka coffee shop
10% off Revolution Skatepark shop
5% off FANATIC boards
5% off Sandbank style SUP boards