Membership requires approval
We believe that each and every clerk should receive the support and advice they need to make the very most of their career. As a member of the IBC, benefits include:
1. A regularly updated website with news, events and information
2. Exclusive access to job listings in members only area
3. Career and employment support, including confidential career advice and support at internal disciplinary meetings
4. Free access to regular training seminars across the country
5. Discounted rates at social events
6. Preferential rates at the Annual IBC Conference – including expert speakers and networking opportunities
7. A discretionary benevolent fund to give financial assistance to members, both past and present
8. Being part of the largest body of our profession in the UK
To apply for membership, please complete the application form by clicking Join Us / Renew.
Applications are then presented at the Management Committee meetings which are held monthly.
If you are approved by the committee, you will then be contacted to make arrangements for payment.