Welcome to the Heritage Party
Please click on the join/renew button to join us as a member.
Online applications using credit or debit cards are processed securely by Stripe.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- The Heritage Party reserves the right to turn down applications for membership. All applications for membership are subject to vetting and may be rejected by the party. This process will be completed within 42 days of joining.
- The vast majority of membership applications are successful. Any rejected membership applications will be communicated in writing along with the appropriate refund of membership fees.
- Applicants who are or have been a member, associate, supporter, employee or trainee of a proscibed organisation such as the BNP, National Front, Antifa or Common Purpose are not eligible for membership.
- Members must be citizens or residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- UK citizens living abroad are eligible to be members however they are required to provide proof of UK nationality as part of their application if unable to provide a UK address.
Click on the Heritage Party logo above to return to our website.