Welcome to the Heritage Party
To join us as a member, please click on the orange button below.
To renew your membership, please Sign In using your email address and then go to 'Your Membership' and 'Renew'
If you wish to join or renew by post with a cheque or postal order, please download and complete our Heritage Party Membership Application Form, print it out and return it to the address on the form.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Members must be citizens or residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- The minimum age for membership is 16-years old.
- The Heritage Party reserves the right to turn down applications for membership. All applications for membership are subject to vetting and may be rejected by the party. This process will be completed within 42 days of joining.
- The vast majority of membership applications are successful. Any rejected membership applications will be communicated in writing along with the appropriate refund of membership fees.
- Applicants who are or have been a member, associate, supporter, employee or trainee of a proscribed organisation are not eligible for membership. A full list of proscribed organistions is visible in the membership declaration on the payment page. (In exceptional circumstances, the Board may waive this condition if an applicant regrets association with, and renounces a proscribed organisation upon a formal interview with the Board.)
- Members agree to abide by the Heritage Party constitution and rule book.
Online applications using credit or debit cards are processed securely by Stripe. You can also send an application by post enclosing a cheque or postal order.