The most significant changes from recent releases.
7th January 2020
- 'Paid Date' added to Payment Items CSV
- The date an offline payment is received has been added to the Payment Items
CSV file. This file can be downloaded from the Payment Items page.
3rd January 2020
- Change to Member List defaulting for new or imported members
- When a new member is added or imported to the Member List,
the Membership and custom choice fields are no longer defaulted
to the first possible value.
Defaults for choice fields can be set from the Member Form page.
16th December 2019
- Change in timing for automated system emails.
- Automated system emails, such as renewal reminders, are now sent
early morning on the due date. Previously these were sent late evening.
- Change to Sub Processing
- Our Sub Processors page has been updated
to add the Simple Email Service provided by Amazon Web Services.
14th October 2019
- Choose fields shown on the member profile page
- The fields displayed on the default member profile page now include
those visible from the member directory for the signed in administrator.
See Member Directories.
- New administrator checkout actions
- When an administrator completes a renewal or application on behalf of a
member, the final receipt page now includes links to view the member's profile
page or join another member.
- Display of member number during administrator checkout
- The 'On behalf of' banner shown at the top of all administrator checkout
pages now includes the member's number. If a new member is joined the banner
will display their name and number on the final receipt page.
13th September 2019
Many new features have been added to our system:
- Support for the Stripe payment gateway supporting credit/debit cards, Apple and Google Pay.
- A new form editor with support for conditional and file upload fields.
- Checkout items for collecting additional fees from your member form or store page.
- Request adhoc member payments for paying online.
- Members only page.
- Multi-member checkout with a single payment.
- Improved admin support for phones and tablets.
- and much more..
Read about our new release
23rd January 2019
- Additional verification for password Sign In
- To further protect your account we are asking all administrators
to verify each browser used to access membermojo. Browsers are verified
by clicking a link sent to you when signing in with password.
Re-verification is required if the administrator email or password is changed.
This change does not affect Sign In with email or member accounts and will be
phased in over a number of weeks.
18th June 2018
- Cookie controls
All visitors to membermojo will be asked for consent.
16th April 2018
- We have added a new GDPR page to explain how
we support you in complying with the General Data Protection Regulation.
handle member data under GDPR.
- GDPR - Changes to our Terms and Conditions
- Our Terms and Conditions have been updated for GDPR.
There are new sections for
Fair Processing, Sub-Processing and Subject Access.
- GDPR - Organisation history retention
- A new Keep history for setting is available on the
This controls when records, such as payments and archived members, are
automatically removed from your database. The default is 120 months / 10 years.
- GDPR - Right to Erasure
- Under GDPR members can request their personal details are completely
removed from your database. This is now possible from the
member profile page.