Welcome to Chiltern Canoe Club!
Chiltern Canoe Club is a social and friendly club and one of the fastest growing canoe clubs in the UK. It has an active adult and junior programme, with courses running regularly throughout the year. The Club is run entirely by volunteers and we welcome any Club member to help with our various activities and events.
Here are some of the activities we offer, in addition to our weekly adult and junior classes:
- 'Paddle and a Pint' sessions throughout the summer
- Resevoir kayaking and Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Canoe polo
- Monthly practice pool sessions
- Paddleboard yoga and pilates
- River trips and expeditions throughout the year on various grades of water
- British Canoeing qualifications for paddling and coaching
- We have an extensive and ever-expanding fleet of canoes, kayaks and SUPs for members to borrow and try out
- Access to the Chiltern Canoe Facebook group